Welcome to my blog!! 欢迎到访！！
No matter how you get here, I wanna say a big THANK YOU for visiting my blog. Do come back often for more! Blessed because we're given the chance to share. Thank you for visiting! 无论你是刻意或者不刻意的来到这里，都进来坐坐、聊聊天吧。幸福不是必然的，而是懂得分享人生的喜悦。谢谢到访！
September 13, 2015
I've been trying a few times and finally I got a perfect texture like silken tofu!!
I modified the recipe to simplest as running out of ingredients in the kitchen and I can't make complicated meals as have to standby to entertain my 2 big and small A.
Even with the least ingredients the taste is superb and so much like those in Japanese restaurant haha~
Ingredients (serves 3-4):
1 1/2 cup of soup base - chicken stock or fish stock (follow your taste and own preference, I boiled my own using carrot + mushroom + dried scallop, I mix with water till less salty)
1 tbsp soy sauce
1. Prepare the soup base and left cool aside.
2. Whisk the eggs and pour in the soup base and mix well.
3. Prepare your bowls/ramekins. Put in the sliced mushroom and pour in the mixture using sieve. Ensure no bubbles so that will be smooth.
4. Heat up the wok, after water starts boiling, switch to medium heat/fire. Put in the bowls (best if can cover with aluminum foil) and steam for 10-15 minutes.
5. Test with skewer. If come out clean then it's done.